|Name||Wierzbięcice – penitential cross|
Wierzbięcice – old village, whose roots date back to the thirteenth century. Located in the village church. Nicholas from the mid-thirteenth century. In the sixteenth century, received a Renaissance tower topped by a parapet. On the road between Nysa with Prudnik there are two penitential crosses. On one of them is obliterated inscription (1623 / DEN27 / MARZ).