|Name||Kępnica – penitential cross|
Kępnica – one of the oldest villages in the Duchy of Nysa, mentioned in the thirteenth century. In 1286 years mentioned Church of the Assumption. Rebuilt in the eighteenth century, renovated in 1883 and 1958, late Romanesque, with almost complete obliteration style features. In the outer portion of the wall surrounding the church was laid penitential cross.